The following job opportunities are available in the Free State/Northern Cape. Please contact the advertiser directly should you have any questions around the position.
|Date||Branch/Area||Vacancy||Grade||Fais Role||Advertiser||Advertiser Email Address|
|21 July 2017||Central Park||Customer Consultant||SBG08||Yes||Patrick Baleni||MongeziPatrick.Baleni||28 July 2017|
|21 July 2017||Sasolburg||Branch Manager||SBG11||Yes||Nonto Ngcobo||DaintyNontokozoSibongile.Ngcobo||28 July 2017|
|21 July 2017||Ficksburg||Officer Frontline||SBG06||No||Christelle Jansen||Christelle.JansenVanRensburg||28 July 2017|
|21 July 2017||VAF Sales – Kroonstad||Sales Support Officer – Hybrid||SBG09||Yes||Gabriel Seloana||Gabriel.Seloana||28 July 2017|
|26 July 2017||Preller Square||Consultant Service||SBG07||Yes||Reinette Jansen||Reinette.jansen||03 Aug 2017|
|26 July 2017||Bloemfontein||Teller – 170hr||SBG06||No||Anneke McNeilage||Anneke.McNeilage||03 Aug 2017|
- All responses must be sent to the relevant Advertiser stipulated
- Please enclose your complete CV Template when making an application and Indicate the position that you are applying for
- Should you not receive feedback within 2 weeks of the closing date please accept that you did not qualify and that your application was unsuccessful.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive feedback on their application
- All vacancies advertised from 1 March 2013 may be subject to the amended hours of work terms and conditions.
- Staff impacted as a result of restructures will be prioritized when appointing suitable applicants to vacancies. A selection process will be followed. This includes staff occupying roles that are deemed non-critical
- Full Job Descriptions can be found on the intranet and ALL staff have access to this
BACKGROUND TO THIS COMMUNICATION
Standard Bank, in line with its talent management plan, strongly supports the development of its employees as it is essential for staff to obtain skills and experience in order for the Bank to reach its business objectives. It follows that development of staff is not only vital to the Bank’s business but also to the individual’s personal and career growth. With this in mind, academic development is supported through bursaries to qualifying employees who meet the strategic resourcing requirements of the Province. Please contact PeopleFirst for information on the bursary process.
NB: This Email and its contents are subject to the Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd EMAIL LEGAL NOTICE which can be viewed at http://www.eskom.co.za/Pages/Email_Legal_Spam_Disclaimer.aspx