3“It was not because of his sins or his parents’ sins,” Jesus answered.
“He was born blind so the power of God could be seen in him. 4All of us
must quickly carry out the tasks assigned us by the one who sent me, because there is little time left before the night falls and all work comes to an end.
- Introduction Indeed each and every Christian has been called by God to fulfil certain ministry in the Kingdom of God. No one is a freelancer but we all called to fulfill an assignment in this very same world before we leave this world.
- Your assignment is unique
- God cannot give you something which is too difficult for you to fulfil. When the talents were distributed, the three recipients were given according to their abilities, one was given 5, and the other was given 3 while the last was given only one talent.
- The first two used their God given abilities to increase what they were “given”. They never gave themselves, but they were given. When you are given, you become the custodian of what has been given to you. That which has been given to you will not be a burden since it was dispatched with the full consideration of your abilities, thus it is your exact weight for what you can handle.
- The last person, played and never increased his share and had excuses which were not acceptable to God. His end was horrible. Hope this is not what is going to happen to some of us given the opportunity to serve our God wherever you are.
- What is needed in serving the Master?
All of us must quickly carry out the tasks assigned us by the one who sent me, because there is little time left before the night falls and all work comes to an end.
- Verse number 4 reflect what has been given to us. “All of us must quickly carry out”
- Not some of us, but all of us must quickly carry out the tasks assigned to us by God.
- I see no excuse at all, since we are all assigned, thus the secret is to know your assignment. We are delayed and destroyed by lack of knowing what our assignments are.
- The danger surrounding us.
- According to the scripture, verse 4, there is little time left.
- Please don’t allow other people further to delay you in your assignment.
- God is not going to excuse you and not punish you since people will be a reason for you having failed to fulfil your assignment.
- When the night fall and the work will cease or come to an end and many of us will be crying to God asking for an extension of our assignment submission and it will be too late.
That is the reason why I am all out with my God given assignment of discipleship in my old age. I fully believe and I am convinced that you too do have a special and unique assignment given to you by God at this point and time. May we be faithful in pleasing God rather than pleasing our delayers!!!!
You need that passion to fulfil that which is burning you within your soul.