8In a vision during the night, I saw a man sitting on a red horse that was
standing among some myrtle trees in a small valley. Behind him were red, brown, and white horses, each with its own rider. 9I asked the angel who was talking with me, “My lord, what are all those horses for?” “I will show you,” the angel replied. 10So the man standing among the myrtle trees explained, “They are the ones the LORD has sent out to patrol the earth.” 11Then the other riders reported to the angel of the LORD, who was standing among the myrtle trees, “We have patrolled the earth, and the whole earth is at peace.”
- God has never left the earth unattended. Verse 8
- In a vision Zachariah saw a man sitting on a red horse. Verse 8
- Behind him were red, brown and white horses each with its own rider. Verse 8
- A question was asked about the purpose of these horses. Verse 9
- They are the horses the Lord has sent out to patrol the earth. Verse 10
- These riders on these horses are doing their work, listen to the answer or report, “We have patrolled the earth, and the whole earth is at peace”
- Surely we are under a severe care from above. I believe God is taking care of his children wherever they go. When driving, these invisible houses are there alongside you, taking care of all the danger approaching us.
- When sleeping, these horses are outside our houses checking for any attacking spirits from the evil one.
- When going to work, you are not alone, but God has sent his horses, guardian Angels, the Holy Spirit whispering in our hearts, the precious blood of Jesus coverage against any attack from the evil one, Jesus himself who said “Behold, I am with you until the end of the age” Matthew 28:20. This is the assurance of our safely in God, therefore there is no need for any physical tangible means of mediums, such as oil, water, bracelets you name them to take care of you. You are fully covered beyond measure and enjoy that covering from God without any fear.
Be forever Blessed.
Originally posted on We are fully secured in God