By Pastor John Sigudla
LET OTHERS BE BETTER THAN YOURSELF.
24 Don’t think only of your own good. Think of other Christians and
what is best for them. 1 Corinthians 10:24
The secret of Indians, Pakistanians, Chinese, and many other nations from outside South Africa, is the importance of supporting one another.
When anything happen to another fellow brother or sister, they all meet there and help the situation out without any charging. They buy stock for each other and boast each other without expecting any from the one they are helping to stand. These are Christian principles and not foreign principles.
- Christians living in the year
- Don’t think only of your own good.
- That is called selfishness.
- That is called narrow mindedness.
- That is called individualities
- That is called living a lonely life as an individual.
- That is called self-sufficiency and that is very dangerous.
- That is called isolationism
- That is called living a life of an island, caring for you alone.
That is indeed a serious dangerous spirit that is going to destroy you at the end of the day.
- Life is all about other people.
- Making others happy is all what God want from us.
- When you make me happy, you will be made happy too.
- Love is beyond hatred, as it covers many sins and many wrong doings.
- The family is sustained not by lot of money, food or education but love keeps the family together.
- You can have all the money of this world but without love your family wouldn’t stand.
- Let us serve one another in the year 2019.
Think of other Christians and what is best for them.
- This is an intentional decision that you take, thinking of others rather than thinking of yourself.
- You purposely do that without someone telling you to do so.
- You look around and discover someone in the church who needs your help.
- You do not tell others, but you take action to help the situation alone with God.
- By so doing, you will see the mighty hand of God upon
your life and people rejoicing in the Lord because of you good heart.
- Let us make 2019 an enjoyable year that will bring glory to God.
- Let us live selfless lives towards one another.
- Let us love without conditions.
- Let us go all out to help others spiritually and materially.
- Let discipleship be a lifestyle of all of us.